The "We Grow Together" program is a 6 month program (workshop style) where we collaborate with other community based organizations and experts to educate and equip our youth on how to create a healthy life style from the inside out.
Workshop topics include
Passion & Purpose
Project PASSION was founded to empower young adults in or from the child welfare system and provide them with no cost professional attire as they enter the workforce.
We are currently accepting donations of ALL sizes of new or gently used & laundered:
• Men’s & Women’s suits, dress pants, dress shirts
• Men’s & Women’s dress shoes, dress boots, dress socks
• Ties, purses, scarfs, handbags, briefcases, accessories
• Scrubs, work boots, tennis shoes, no-slip kitchen shoes, jeans, t-shirts, long johns, PPE
• Clothes hangers, clothes racks, fabric freshener
• Items that you wear or utilize in your line of work that you feel youth could wear in an office or trade setting.
We will not accept any used undergarments. Please do not include these items in your donation unless they are new and still in packaging or have tags.
Please click the link below to contribute towards a great cause.
Are you filled with compassion and want to join the mission?
El'lesun is always looking for volunteers to help serve the community.
Group Chat is where our volunteers visit group homes and shelters and connect/fellowship with the youth and young adults.
Community Clean up
Volunteers come together and clean up the community. Lunch is provided afterwards and a time of fellowship. Our first clean up will be held in June (full date will be released)
iRead is a time where we go into schools and read to the children. (During the school year)
Please Note: A representative will contact you within 48 hours to talk about how we can plug you in.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us
Copyright © 2022 El'lesun - All Rights Reserved.